Husqvarna K760 CUR-N-BREAK Power Cutter, Concrete Cut-Off Saw 967195701
Husqvarna's K760 Cut-N-Break introduces a revolutionary new cutting method for cuts as deep as 16 inches in an efficient and economic manner. K760 Cut and Break eliminates over-cutting on all types of openings requiring square corners. This means the engine has all the classic Husqvarna benefits, such as the revolutionary Active Air Filtration™ filter system, the SmartCarb™ carburetor, EasyStart™, sealed transmission and a lot more.
- Blade Size : 9 Inch
- Power (Gas) : 5 HP, 3,700 W
- No Load RPM. : 5,400
- Arbor : 1 inch - Only fits Husqvarna Cut-n-Break Blades
- Cutting Depth - 2-1/2" per pass with a maximum of 16 inch
- Weight - 23.3
- Husqvarna Cut-n-Break brings a method that helps when need to cut deep without over cutting the corners.
- The K 760 Cut-n-Break enables you to cut as deep as 16" from one side.
- The two high-speed blades make a core in the saw cut, which can then easily be broken off using the accompanying breaking tool.
- This way you easily work your way through the material, at a very low diamond tool and maintenance cost.
- Delivered with twin blades and a breaking tool.
- For Wet Cutting Only
- SmartCarb, a built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lower fuel consumption
- Active Air Filtration, centrifugal air cleaning, extends product life and service intervals
- EasyStart provides 50% easier starts
- DuraStarter reduces wear on the starter
Make cuts upto 2 1/2 inches deep - the twin blades form a core in the saw cut - the core is simply broken away using a breaking tool that comes with the K760 Cut-N-Break - Once the core is broken, repeat the process until the desired depth is achieved - a depth of 16" can be achieved
- Doors, Windows, HVAC ductwork, pipes and other installation related precision openings/cuttings
- Dooes and Window Opening where overcutting is to be avoided
- Crack renovation and expansion joint repair
- Cutting slit foe burying cables like signal cables
For more information write to us on [email protected] or call us at +1 (301) 937-9441
of respondents would
recommend this to a friend