Danse Equipment Company Returns and Refund Policy
All our products are shipped after complete inspection and a thorough quality inspection from our warehouse.
Any item purchased due to customers negligence, without proper confirmation of fitment prior to purchase of item. Danse Equipment is not responsible for discrepancies in manufacturer part diagrams. Always call us to confirm part fitment if you are not 100% sure the part will fit your machine.
Note : All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Send the information about the Goods to be returned in a complete email on [email protected] or Call 1-800-542-4134, for return of goods that meet one of the following criteria :
- Goods to be returned are in its original packaging up to 10 days from the date of purchase. No returns will be accepted after 10 days.
- Goods are not abused or damaged in any manner.
- Goods do not fall under the items that do not qualify for returns as per the industry standards -
- Customised orders, such as custom made-to-order and fabricated items
- All Electrical Parts
- Carburettors and Carburettor parts including gaskets, O Rings and/or other installed parts.
- Engine and Engine Parts such as, but not limited to, gaskets, gasket sets, seals, o-rings, and/or installed parts
- Any item installed or attempted to install
- Any item not in the original packaging, in altered packaging, missing original components, manuals, or literature
- Closeout, sale, or promotional items
- Extended Inventory items
- Hazardous materials
- Goods shipped outside the continental United States
- Special orders, such as non catalog items and volume purchases & Warranty items.
If the goods are found damaged or defective, or not completely fulfilled, they must be brought to notice within 3 business days of receipt, by email on [email protected] or by calling customer service at 1-800-542-4134.
Once contacted, after review, you will be provided with a Returned Goods Authorisation (RGA) number to include or write on the returned package. Once the eligibility of the return of goods is determined, a return label will be provided, which shall be placed upon the original shipping label and the box should be resealed appropriately
- No warranty returns will be accepted without a return authorisation number.
- Warranty claims should be filed immediately to ensure manufacturer assistance in replacing the part.
- Part must be returned within 7 days of receipt of your claim.
- Failure to return the part within 7 days may be subject to warranty forfeiture.
Danse Equipment Company warrants its parts to be free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 30 days from date of purchase.
Liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of parts or refund. This warranty shall not apply to any part which Danse Equipment, in its sole judgment, determines whether the part has been subject to misuse or improper installation.
The Danse Equipment warranty is superseded and voided by the manufacturer warranty.
Danse Equipment Company shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage arising out of misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, or misapplication of products offered for sale.
Danse Equipment Company will pass on any warranty terms offered by the manufacturer to the customer in its quest to provide best possible customer service to the buyers.